Homepage Customization Follow
Awardco's standardized home pages can easily be tailored to your company's needs. This in-depth article breaks down each customizable section to help you determine the overall look of your page. After learning which settings you can personalize, share your preferences with your Client Success Manager and we'll write the code behind the scenes.
In the screenshot below, you can see how the individual sections discussed throughout the article all fit together. Remember, the locations and content of each section discussed below can all be customized to meet your needs.
Profile Information Widget
The Profile Information Widget welcomes the user to the platform and displays quick action buttons to assist the user in navigating to the highest touch pages in the platform. In the profile widget you can customize the reward network icon buttons that are available for your programs. For example, if you have Amazon, Priceline Hotels, and Gift Card options you will only see these three icons in the profile widget.
Home Page Banner
Home Page Banner Image
There are two ways to customize the banner image on your home page:
- Use one of our standard sets. Because these images are dynamic, sets come with four images and change according to time of day. You can choose all four within a set or select one image. To view our three standard sets (Landscape, Cityscape, or Beach), visit the Home Page Banner Images article.
- Work with your creative teams to create your own branded image (2000 x 660 pixels). A downloadable design template can be found at the bottom of this article to help you with this process.
Home Page Banner Text
The text in the banner image is a placeholder. You can replace it with your own text, video, or nothing at all. We recommend keeping the text contained in the banner short and sweet. Use this text to welcome your users to the platform.
Quick Access Menu
The Quick Access Menu is comprised of the three buttons directly below the banner. There are two options with customizing this menu:
- Use the standard three buttons as seen below.
- Create your own three buttons. We'll need to know the text and internal/external link for each one.
This widget is displayed to the right of the quick access menu. We recommend always displaying this option to better aid your users in finding a quick path to issue resolution. There are two options with customizing this widget:
- Use Awardco's Support team information
- Use your company's support information
Custom Content Areas
The custom content areas are designed as an onboarding tool to remind employees to recognize, reward, and redeem but the section can be used for other purposes. The title and text underneath the areas can be customized. There are a few options with customizing these areas:
- Value Slider - Display your company values as reminder to link recognitions to values. (Limit 5 slides)
- Video Message - Display an inspirational video from leadership or a video linked to an upcoming recognition opportunity.
- Redeem Message - Provide the quick-click option to redeem user points.
This section can be used for short informational statements, inspirational quotes, or fun anecdotes. We can add as many as 10 slides in this section and including links is completely optional.
Finally, you have the option to include a short FAQ section which will direct your platform users to articles in the Awardco Support pages. If you would like this help section, there are three options:
- Use our standard questions as seen below.
- Create your own questions related to your specific programs. The maximum number of custom FAQ's is 9. We can link to a webpage hosted on your company's site or to a PDF for each question included.
- Use a combination of our questions with your own. The total number of FAQ's cannot exceed 18.
Whew! As you can see, the home page is highly customizable. Although there may be some limitations to what we will create on this home page, most design requests can be fulfilled. Please reference some examples of homepages below to help you generate ideas. Feel free to talk to your Awardco Representative if you have any further questions.
If you have any questions, please contact our Awardco Support Team.