Home Page Customization Follow
Awardco has a new, standardized home page that can easily be tailored to your company's needs. This in-depth article breaks down each customizable setting to help you determine the overall look of your page. After learning which settings you can personalize, share your preferences with your Client Success Representative and we'll write the code behind the scenes.
This is the section of the home page that's visible without having to scroll down (view varies according to screen size). The majority of this section includes features that are required.
In the profile widget you can customize the reward network icon buttons that are available for your programs. For example, if you have Amazon, Priceline Hotels, and Gift Card options you will only see these three icons in the profile widget.
There are two ways to customize the banner image on your home page:
- Use one of our standard sets. Because these images are dynamic, sets come with four images and change according to time of day. You can choose all four within a set or select one image. To view our three standard sets (Landscape, Cityscape, or Beach), click here.
- Create your own company branded image (2000 x 660 pixels). A downloadable design template can be found at the bottom of this article to help you with this process.
The text in the banner image is a placeholder. You can replace it with your own text, video, or nothing at all.
Quick Access Menu
There are two options with customizing this menu:
- Use the standard three buttons as seen below.
- Create your own three buttons. We'll need to know the text and internal/external link for each one.
There are two options with customizing this widget:
- Use Awardco's Support info
- Use your company's support info
Below the Banner
This is the section of the home page that's only visible after scrolling down (view varies according to screen size). None of these are required features and are potential add-ons.
The image slider portion is designed as an onboarding tool to remind employees to recognize, reward, and redeem but can be used for other purposes as well. There are three options with customizing this slider:
- Use our standard two rotating images as seen below.
- Create your own images and we'll add the headers and body text you choose (five image maximum). A downloadable design template can be found at the bottom of this article to help you with this process.
- Don't include this slider at all. We won't be offended.
Header/Body Text above Slider
A header and/or body text can be added above the slider if desired.
You can add a welcome/instructional video as well as a header and body text above. If this feels like too much work, you don't have to add one.
This is another possible option that would only include the redemption choices relative to your programs, and would be similar to the redemption icon buttons in the "Profile Info" widget.
This mini display can rotate through as many as three items. This widget is intended to be used for custom catalog items but can be used for Amazon as well.
This section can be used for short informational statements, inspirational quotes, or fun anecdotes. We can add as many as 10 slides in this section and including links is completely optional.
If Amazon is a redemption option for your programs, we can add a simple category feature. Employees will be able to select a category and be taken to the Amazon portal with an auto-searched term related to that category. If you would like to add this feature, there are three options:
- Use any of our 8 standard categories.
- Create your own categories ("School Supplies", "Health", etc).
- Use a combination of our standard options with your own categories.
If you would like this help section, there are three options:
- Use our standard questions as seen below.
- Create your own questions related to your specific programs (max number of custom FAQ's is 9). We can link to a webpage hosted on your company's site or to a PDF.
- Use a combination of our questions with your own (Total number of FAQ's cannot exceed 18).
Whew! That was all of the customizable settings on our home page. Thanks for sticking with this article! Feel free to talk to your Customer Success Representative if you have any further questions. Keep in mind that not every design request can be fulfilled, but we're eager to work with you to make it everything you want!
If you feel this article left your questions unanswered, please let us know how we can improve and clarify this topic by commenting below.