If you have an Amazon Business account and would like to continue to use your account, follow the below steps to pair your Amazon Business account with Awardco.
- Login to your Amazon Business account and click on Manage Your Business
- Click Add a Group
- Type in the group name. The group name does not matter, a suggestion would be to call it the Awardco Program. Please all select the Shared payment methods and addresses
- Click the recently created group name.
- Click Add a Person
- Type in the business email address of the person you would like to assign the Amazon Business Account too. We can change this at anytime, so don't stress over who should have access.
- Assign the new user roles as the Requisitioner and Administrator.
- Add a payment method to pay for employee redemptions. There can only be one credit card or Amazon Corporate Credit attached to one account under the Awardco program. To add a payment method, click on Add Payment Method and follow the steps.
- Add a shipping address. This address really does not matter, but Amazon requires an address to be listed. Often times you can put your business address.
- After all the above steps have been complete, click on Group Settings and then click Configure in the Configure purchasing system section.
- Select the Awardco purchasing system
- Important information such as the system login and password will display information. Don't worry about writing it down, because on the next page you can email the information to Awardco
- Click on Email These Settings, and send them to email@example.com unless instructed differently from the Awardco Client Success Team.
- Awardco will then connect your Amazon Business account with Amazon, which means all employee redemptions will post directly to your companies Amazon Business account automatically.
If you feel this article left your questions unanswered, please let us know how we can improve and clarify this topic by commenting below.