This article is designed to help you take the correct steps to cancel an order you have placed or to return an item for replacement or refund if the item arrived damaged or dysfunctional.
NOTE: Returning and replacing items are subject to Amazon.com's 30 day Return Policy, Replacement Policy, and Refund Policy. If it has been more than 30 days since you received your order, we will likely not be able to process a return or refund.
Sign in to your company's Awardco website. > Select the Support button. >
Submit a Support Ticket with as much detail about the request as is possible.
Step by Step Instructions
Note: Because your order was placed on your company's Amazon account and not a personal account, you will not have access to the account to view the orders for returns, refunds, or exchanges.
In your Support Ticket, you will need to include:
1. Your name, as it appears in your account.
2. When you placed your order.
3. The exact item(s) you need to return/replace.
4. The reason you need to return/replace the item(s). E.g. damaged, not what you expected, wrong size, etc.
5. Whether you want to return the item(s) for a refund, or if you want a replacement of the exact same item(s).
If Amazon approves the return we will send you your return label via email.
If you are requesting a refund, per Amazon, it usually takes an estimated seven days for the account to be reimbursed. After we get word from Amazon that the order has been refunded, we will refund your points back to your Awardco account. You can then use them normally.
If you feel this article left your questions unanswered, please let us know how we can improve and clarify this topic by commenting below.