Uploading Files to Awardco Follow
This article will help you to both identify and navigate the options of which you can transfer both sensitive and non-sensitive information, like a User File.
User file transfer options
The following are a list of ways that you might transfer sensitive information or abnormally large files. Following the links will lead you to the step by step instruction for each file transfer option.
1. SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol) - File transfer protocol that will allow you to transfer information files from your server or computer to our server, that may be automated.
- For this process to function, ideally your HRIS provider will need to generate and send a complete user file to our SFTP drop-off point at regular intervals. A drop-off location will be provided by Awardco.
2. API (Application Programming Interface) - File transfer method that will allow you to transfer information files from your server or computer directly into our platform, that may be automated.
- Awardco uses REST based web services to allow developers to interact with the Awardco platform. In order to use this API, a unique API key is needed and must be passed on each call. A key will be provided to approved developers upon request. All API calls must be made using the HTTPS protocol. The base URL for all API calls is located at https://api.awardco.com/api. All responses are in JSON format and include a success field indicating whether the call was
successful or not. The categories in the menu outline the individual API calls available to developers https://api.awardco.com/api
3. Web or Manual drop off - A way to login to our file server directly and upload your file manually.
If you have any questions, please contact our Awardco Support Team.