Bulk Recognition Follow
This article will help you to understand and set up a Bulk Recognition.
Schedule New Recognitions Through Bulk Recognition
Note: Please work with your client success manager to ensure all fields are filled out correctly before uploading a file. Emails cannot be un-sent, and points are difficult to retract.
- Click the 'Upload CSV' button in the top right corner of the screen. You will be taken to the bulk recognize upload page
- On this page, download the bulk recognize file template, by clicking the 'Download Template' hyperlink
- Fill out the template in Excel. Each row corresponds to one recognition. If this is your first time compiling a bulk recognition file, please review the section below and speak with your client success manager to ensure the file you are loading is correct. Once an award is sent, it is difficult to delete and retract points, especially if a portion of those have been spent. Avoid mistakes by reviewing the document with your client success manager.
- Save the template as a .csv file
- Upload the file by clicking "Choose File" on the bulk recognize page. From the pop-up screen, the file you would like to load. Finally, click 'Save'.
- If your file is loaded successfully, you will receive a dialogue window that says, "The import completed successfully." If there are any errors in the file, the file will not load until those errors are addressed. If your file has errors, they will be individually listed below the save button. For assistance troubleshooting errors, speak with your Awardco client success manager.
Note: Any recognition dates in the past will send out at the top of the next hour. This applies to the recognitions being scheduled, their corresponding emails, and any listed manager notifications.
Building a CSV File for Bulk Recognition
To better explain the upload process, we've linked another article here that will walk you through each column in the file template and explain, with examples, how the file is to be built. There is also a sample CSV file attached for your reference.
As always, if you have any questions about this or any other platform process, please contact your client success manager.