Pre-Launch Platform Testing Follow
This article will help you to understand the thorough testing process that Awardco will follow to ensure stress free launch and smooth transition into full adoption.
Steps to Test
Step 1: Testing During Configuration
As the Implementation Specialist configures settings during implementation, each configuration includes a final step to test all of the functions and rules. Most errors will be caught during this step.
Step 2: Client Testing
While we can check for functionality, you as the client have more visibility into the vision of your platform. If you have any questions while testing, you can reach out to your Implementation Specialist or search our help article database at support.awardco.com. The following list will link to specific articles that can be helpful.
Outline of what you should test:
- Homepages & Award Networks
- Email Templates
- Service Awards
- Birthday Awards
- Onboarding Awards
Step 3: Platform Overview
The Platform Overview document is a general outline of your platform. Your Implementation Specialist will send it to you during the testing phase of your implementation.
- Awardco - Once the Implementation Specialist receives confirmation that the Platform Overview contains correct information, the Implementation Specialist will ask someone else on their team to review the Client’s platform. The teammate will confirm that everything functions correctly on the platform and that settings have been configured as outlined.
- Your Team - When the Platform Overview is sent, the client will review and confirm all information is correct.
Step 4: Final Check
After Step 3 is complete, the Implementation Specialist will wipe all test and demo data from your platform. They will upload anew any data that will be used post-launch.
Final test will include:
- Payment and Invoice Method
- Amazon Purchasing (if applicable)
- Bulk Uploads
- All automated programs (birthday, service, and onboarding awards)
Note: To be as proactive as you can, please reach out to your Implementation Specialist to identify what you can do to ensure smoothest launch.