What is the Amazon Open Model? It's when you assign a service award budget to an employee and let them pick anything they like off of Amazon. They can buy one or more items based on the assigned budget. Employees do not have to go to Amazon directly, they buy off the Awardco platform, which streams all of Amazon's products, and creates an unforgettable service award experience. The Amazon Open Model is the most popular program for service awards.
How to Setup the Amazon Open Model for Service Awards.
Step One - Turn on Amazon
- Click on Admin
- Click on settings
- Click on award network, and turn on Amazon. Turn off everything else.
- Type in your Amazon Prime credentials in the amazon email and password section, shown in the image. This will give you free shipping to employees in the USA. All orders will be tied to your Amazon account.
Step Two - Add Users
- Instructions on how to add users are found here: https://awardco.zendesk.com/knowledge/articles/222887148/en-us?brand_id=220597
Step Three - Assign Monetary Service Budgets (5 year = $75, 10 year = etc.)
- Click on admin
- Click on users
- Click on reward, and type in a monetary value you would like to reward an employee. (Example: 5 year = $75)
- If you prefer to reward in bulk. You can reward multiple employees with the Service Award CSV import document.
If you feel this article left your questions unanswered, please let us know how we can improve and clarify this topic by commenting below.