Awardco provides multiple ways for administrators to add users into the platform:
- Manually - Add new employees directly on the platform
- CSV manual import - Batch 10 to 500,000 users at one time
- CSV auto import - Automate a CSV file and send it on a specific day (monthly/quarterly)
- API Integration - Automate the entire adding users process
Login to your company's Awardco website > Click Admin > Click Users > Click Add User > Fill out the form to create a new user account > Click Save
Step by Step Instructions
Log in to your Awardco account.
Click on Admin.
Click Add User.
Fill out the form. It is always best practice to include as much information as possible. When you have finished, click Save.
CSV Manual Import
- Download the CSV Service Award Template. Download
- Email your Account Manager the CSV file
- Your Awardco Account Manager will oversee the import and make sure everything goes into the platform correctly.
CSV Auto Import
- Schedule an auto CSV import from your HRIS to Awardco's API documentation. Documentation and instructions can be found at this link https://reward54.com/api/users
- Best Practice
- Monthly or quarterly send us a file of all your active employees. Awardco will automatically deactivate user accounts if they are not on the new CSV file. This makes it easy to manage employees that leave the company.
- Automate every aspect of creating and deactivating users through the Awardco API. Anytime you create a new employee in your HRIS, that employee automatically will be created in Awardco. Read the API documentation https://reward54.com/api
If you feel this article left your questions unanswered, please let us know how we can improve and clarify this topic by commenting below.