Redeeming Points for Virtual Prepaid Cards Follow
This article will help you to redeem points in the platform for a Virtual Prepaid Card. If you have already redeemed your points for a card and are looking to activate the card, please see Virtual Prepaid Card & Policies.
How to redeem a Virtual Prepaid Card
- Sign in to your company's Awardco platform
- Select the "Spend Points" tab
- Select the "Virtual Prepaid Cards" option in the drop down
- Enter the desired value - (NOTE: there is a minimum and maximum amount to be redeemed under the text field where you enter your desired value. If the amount you hope to redeem is greater than the maximum you must redeem multiple cards)
- Click "Place Order"
- Enter Email Address - (NOTE: be meticulous and careful with your email)
- Click "Ok"
- Activate your Card through your link emailed to you (NOTE: this link will activate your card and you may use your card virtually (non-physical card) or you can follow the activation link to send you a physical card - you must enter in your address to have your physical card sent to you)
Step by Step with Visuals
*Note: Your screen may look different from the one displayed below. It should show your company's logo and preferred color scheme. However, as long as you see your name in the top right hand corner, you will be able to order.
Once you see a screen resembling the one shown below, hover your mouse over the Spend Points tab. This will cause a menu to drop down which will allow you to select how you would like to spend your points. In the drop down menu you will select Virtual Prepaid Cards.
*Note: The Virtual Prepaid Cards option might not be available for your company. If you do not see Virtual Prepaid Cards listed in the drop down menu, you will not be able to use points to redeem a Virtual Prepaid Card.
Selecting Virtual Prepaid Cards will bring you to the Prepaid Card redemption screen. Here you will need to enter the desired value for the Prepaid Card (the minimum amount is 5 and maximum is 1000). Once you enter the desired card value, the blue points indicator will display the point amount required to redeem the Prepaid Card. Press Place Order once you are ready to continue.
*Note: While the sample screen shows Visa and United States Dollars, your screen will show the available card company and currency in your country.
Once you click Place Order a box will pop up prompting you to enter your email address. You will be asked to confirm your email to ensure you receive your Virtual Prepaid Card at the correct email address. Press OK to place your order.
Once you have submitted your Virtual Prepaid Card redemption order, you will receive your redemption link at the email address you entered. This link will remain active for four months and must be activated before it expires. For instructions on redeeming your Virtual Prepaid Card, please see the article titled, Activating Your Virtual Prepaid Card.
If you have any questions, please contact our Awardco Support Team.