Recognizing Others Using Multiple Recognition Programs Follow
Recognizing your peers within your Awardco platform is simple. Once you begin the recognition process, the platform will guide you through each step. Keep in mind that the screenshots and programs included in this article were taken from a generic Awardco platform and that the programs and design of your own platform will vary from what you see here.
Note: This article describes the recognition process for platforms that have enabled Awardco's updated Recognition Programs. Click here for help recognizing individuals using Awardco's earlier recognition method.
Log In to your account and follow the steps outlined below.
1. Click on the Recognize button.
2. Search for and select the individual(s) you would like to recognize.
3. Click next and select the appropriate recognition program. The number of programs available will vary based on programs for which both you and the recipient are eligible. If you or the recipient are not eligible for a program, the option to select that program will not appear.
4. Carefully fill out the recognition form. Remember that each recognition program will be branded differently from what you see in this example and will likely have a unique form with differing fields for you to fill out. Some fields that may be included in each form are questions, images, monetary values, and hashtags. The form shown here is a fairly basic example.
5. Click recognize and visualize the recognition in your feed!
If you have any questions, please contact our Awardco Support Team.