Awardco Support FAQs Follow
- How do I log into my account?
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I redeem my points in the platform?
- Why can't I see items in Awardco that I can see on Amazon?
- Can I buy more points?
- How do I find my order's tracking information?
- Can I return my order?
- What are ineligible points?
- How do I contact the Awardco Support team?
How do I log into my account?
To log into your account, you will need to go to your company's Awardco portal. This site will usually be yourcompanyname.awardco.com. To locate the correct link, refer back to the welcome and launch email you received when the platform went live at your organization, or contact your manager. You're also welcome to contact our support team by clicking the blue "Chat" button at the bottom of your screen. Once you have the correct address, enter it directly into your browser or go to the Awardco login page.
See also: Logging in to Your Account
How do I reset my password?
There are two ways to reset the password for your Awardco account.
- If your email is connected to your account, you can go to your company's Awardco portal and click the "Forgot password?" link. This will send you an email to the address connected to your Awardco account. Follow the link in the email to change your password.
- If you're unsure of which email address is tied to your account, or you know there is no email address linked, reach out to our support team. They'll ask a few identifying questions to make sure it's you and will help you access your account.
See also: Resetting Your Password
How do I redeem my points in the platform?
If your company participates in monetary award programs and you are eligible for these programs, you will see a tab on your platform homepage's menu bar (right under the platform logo) called "Redeem" or something similar. Click this tab to see what redemption options are available to you. The available options are customizable based on department, award type, and company. What you see here may differ from what your coworkers see or what you see in these support pages. If you ever have any specific questions about what is available to you, our support team will be more than happy to help!
Why can't I see items in Awardco that I can see on Amazon?
The Amazon portal in your company's Awardco platform has access to millions of items fulfilled directly by Amazon. To better ensure the quality of product you receive, and to ensure the item you receive is covered by Amazon's 30-day return policy, only items directly warehoused and fulfilled by Amazon are eligible for redemption in the Awardco platform. While this means items sold in the Amazon Marketplace by third-party sellers are not available for redemption, it does provide better protections for you as you spend your points on the Awardco platform.
Can I buy more points?
It is not possible to buy additional points for use in the Awardco platform. Please see our help article Purchasing Additional Points for more information.
How do I find my order's tracking information?
In most cases, you can find tracking details for your order by logging into your account, clicking your name in the top right corner of the screen, and clicking 'Orders' from the drop down menu. On this page you will be able to see your full order history, and will see tracking information for physical items ordered through the Amazon portal. If you check an order on this page and are not satisfied with the tracking information available, please contact our support team. They will be able to provide additional insight into the fulfillment timeline for your order.
See also: Locating Your Order Tracking Information
Can I return my order?
Your company's return policy with Awardco is dependent on individual company policies, the type of item you ordered, the condition of the item, and the time from the date of redemption. For items redeemed through the Amazon portal, if the item is unused and is inside 30 days since the date of delivery, the item is likely eligible for a return and a refund of your points.
Digital and physical gift cards are ineligible for refund at this time.
As always, for questions about your individual situation, contact the Awardco support team.
What are ineligible points?
In the Awardco platform, it is possible for your organization to assign points to specific redemption options. When enabled, certain points can only be spent on certain items. Ineligible points are points that have been assigned to a redemption option other than the one you're viewing. For example, your organization may restrict points received for a service anniversary award so that they can only be redeemed on the Amazon redemption option. In this case, where your points are restricted and can only be spent on items from Amazon, these points would be ineligible for use with any other redemption option such as gift cards or a company store.
See also: Ineligible Points
How do I contact the Awardco support team?
There are three ways to contact the Awardco support team:
- Chat - Contact Awardco support by clicking the blue "Chat" button in the bottom right corner of this page or at the bottom of any page in your company's Awardco platform.
- Email - Create a support ticket automatically by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include as much detail as you can including your full name, company name, and a detailed outline of the issue you're experiencing.
- Phone - You can contact the Awardco support team by phone using one of the numbers listed at award.co/contact.
Our support team's hours are Monday through Friday, 6am - 12am mountain time.