Admin Dashboards Follow
The admin dashboards in the Awardco platform quickly present a high level overview of all user activity in the platform. Utilize this tab for a quick snapshot into your account health and where your organization stands in reaching your program goals.
The admin dashboard is broken into two sections: the funding and points summaries on the left and key platform usage statistics on the right. The funding and points summaries display critical financial information for your account with Awardco. Keeping an eye on these summaries is vital to the smooth operation of your platform. To learn more about these summaries, visit the Funding and Points Sidebar Summary article.
Dashboard Filters and Graph Explanation
The platform usage graphs and data displays to the right of the page show general account health metrics for your platform. To fully utilize this feature, expand the dashboard filters by clicking the "Filters" button on the right side of the page. In the filters section, you will be able to apply date ranges and leverage metadata contained in your user file as you dissect the available data to determine the usage and overall health of your platform.
In the example shown above, the administrator has used the filters available to limit the data shown in the dashboard to the month of June, users assigned to Cost Center CN06, and users located in the city of Beijing. The filters shown here will leverage the metadata you have included in your user file so the filtering options shown here may not match those in your platform.
The dashboard graphs and data displays are explained below:
- Redemption Rate - Redemption rate shows the percentage of awarded points that have been redeemed in the platform. The date filter allows you to view the redemption rate in that time period and identify redemption trends over the previous months and years. This display pulls its data from the awarded vs redeemed report.
- Active Users - The total number of active users in the platform. This display pulls its data from the users report.
- Recognitions - The total number of recognitions processed. If filters are blank, this displays the total recognitions processed over the lifetime of the platform. This display pulls its data from the recognition details report.
- Awarded vs Redeemed (USD/CAD/EUR/GBP/etc.) - This graph displays a basic line graph of data contained in the awarded vs redeemed report over the time specified in filters.
- Last Awarded (USD/CAD/EUR/GBP/etc.) - This graph displays the individuals who received the 10 most recent awards with the awarded amount. This graph pulls its data from the recognition details report.
- Most Awarded (USD/CAD/EUR/GBP/etc.) - This graph displays the 10 users who have received the most awarded points from their recognitions. This graph can be useful in quickly identifying extreme outliers in your platform. This graph pulls its data from the awarded vs redeemed report.
- Hashtags - The hashtags graph displays the hashtags that have been used the most in recognitions in your platform. This graph is useful in identifying company values or other markers that are most associated with recognized behaviors. Data displayed in this graph is pulled from the recognition details report.
If you feel this article left your questions unanswered, please contact your Client Success Manager so we can better assist you.