SSO - Single Sign On (through Admin Console) Follow
This article will help you as an admin of the Awardco platform configure SSO for your organization. With your help you may also need to invite someone from your team how works on your security configurations to consume this help with you.
1. Log in to your AwardCo administrator account, the Home page appears.
2. Click Admin, the Dashboard page appears.
3. Click the Settings tab, the General page appears.
4. In the menu pane, select Single Sign On, thereafter, the Single Sign-On page appears.
5. Set Standard Login to On if you wish to allow both standard and SSO sign-in.
6. Set SSO with SAML to On.
7. Set Assertion or Response Signed to On or Off, depending on your SSO provider.
8. In the SSO URL field, paste the Single Sign-On URL (found under “SingleSignonService: location” in your idP metadata.)
9. In the Entity Id field, paste the Entity ID (found under “EntityID” in your idP metadata)
10. In the Certificate field, paste the SAML signing certificate (found under “X509 Certificate” in your idP metadata. Depending on configuration there may be several in the file)
11. Enter a Sign In Button Label, for example enter your company name.
12. Once the changes have been saved, click Download Metadata.
Once you have downloaded your metadata, you can use this to configure the idP appropriately; you will have your SSO idP with which to configure with this data.
If this article has left you with any questions please contact Awardco Support.