Image Library Follow
Recognitions with images attached add a great amount of personality to the social feed. This article will instruct you how to maintain the images available for selection in recognition programs.
Managing the Image Library
- Locate the Image Library page by logging into your Awardco account.
- Next, navigate to the platform admin section by clicking the "Admin" button under your name.
- Click into the "Settings" tab.
- Click the "Image Library" sub-tab.
- Add images of your choosing by dragging them to the grey box at the top right hand corner, or by selecting the option to upload an image. It's best to upload images 1200x600 in size.
You will then be prompted to resize your image. After resizing select Upload.
Establishing Image Categories
To place your image in an Image Category find the image on the list of uploaded images below. Select the option to "Add a Category."
You'll be prompted to create a category or select an existing category.
Once you designate a category for an image it will appear to the right of the image. Note that an image can be placed in several categories.
Organizing your images by category will allow you to easily designate a set of images you'd like to be available for selection for certain recognition programs. In the example below, these questions settings in this recognition program only allow for images in the "Peer to Peer" category to be selected.
If you have any questions, please contact our Awardco Support Team.