Report: Money Deposited Follow
As an Awardco admin, a main responsibility of running the platform is ensuring enough cash is being deposited into your organization's Money Account to cover employee redemptions. This report shows all cash deposits going into the Money Account (previously called the Funding Account or Retainer). This report is commonly used to view deposit trends or to find information on a specific deposit. This article will explain filters you can apply to narrow down specific data points in the Money Deposited report, and how to interpret the data visualization provided.
To access this report:
- Access “Admin Settings”
- Click on the “Reports” tab at the top of the screen.
- Find the “Money Deposited” report on the “Featured” tab
- Click “Open”
Before running the report, we’ll need to select data filters. Select as many as you’d like to narrow down exactly what you need. These are optional; for any filter that is not selected the report will assume a “Select All” option. The following filters are available:
- Time Frame: Select the time frame you’d like the report to pull data from. Select an option from the list of default periods or specify a custom date range. The toggle to the right allows you to pull data from your local time or UTC (Universal Time Coordinated.) UTC is recommended for reconciliation with Awardco reports.
- Transaction Type: Deposits or Reversal. Deposits reflect the quantity of money placed in the Money Account, while Reversals reflect money refunded from the Money Account back to your organization.
If you plan on exporting the Money Deposited report, use the drop-down menu on the right to select columns that will appear on your exported .csv file. The column options are as follows:
- Date* (The date the deposit or reversal occurred)
- Invoice #*
- User Full Name* (The name of an Awardco Finance team member)
- Employee Id
- User Email
- User First Name
- User Last Name
*If no column specifications are applied, these columns will load by default.
Once you’ve selected your preferred filters, select “Run the Report” to display the data. If you’d like to export the data in a .csv format, select “Export”. If you’d like to save these search parameters, select “Save View” and enter a name for your saved view. The next time you access the Money Deposited report you can access this saved view in the drop-down menu at the top right. If you “star” or favorite a saved view, it will be the default report that loads first and runs automatically.
Total Money Deposited
Below the Money Deposited summary, you’ll find a bar graph that sums up money deposited in the organization’s Money Account. The X axis represents the time period selected in the data filters. The Y axis reflects the value of deposits made in the account on the presented day, week, month, year etc. The figure at the top is the total value of money deposited in the Money Account in the filtered time frame.
In this section, you’ll find the raw data that the data visualization draws from above. If you were to export the report to a .csv file, this is the same format you would find. Use the search bar to search for keywords such as transaction types and invoice numbers. Note: negative values in the amount column represent an item return. Money in the Money Account that was spent on an item will return to the Money Account balance.
If you have any questions, please contact our Awardco Support Team.